Paypal

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Feeling better

The seroquel worked and I felt better by the evening. I was still happy to go to sleep and leave yesterday away. I feel okay so far this morning.

My weight was from 429 or 421 in the Western Hills nursing home in January 2013. I'm not positive since I was still coming out of a psychotic state and I don't know if I read the chart right. The beginning on January, when I entered Swedish Hospital, I could have been as much as 10 pounds heavier.

In 2012 I had completely given up, having gone from 335 slowly to 350 and then I gave up and stopped weighing myself and started eating like a regular person. My metabolism can't handle that.

I didn't eat anything while I was in Swedish for 2 1/2 weeks with what started as a severe case of cellutitus and then the infection reached my blood stream which can easily have fatal results. I hated the food in the nursing home and I only really ate fruit for 1 1/2 weeks. By the time I got out of the nursing home I probably weighed somewhere around 404 or so. My home scale only goes up to 400. It kept showing an error until one day in February. I was 390 by the end of February. I wasn't going to lose this chance to kick off a diet to help my body in about a dozen different ways. I became devoted to making my self healthier for good.

I've lost between 8 and 10 pounds a month consistently. That per month goal has given me the chance to eat whatever I wanted occasionally, but only a little bit. Most of the time I just concentrated on high protein foods and never anything after 6pm. At some points in each month I would stabilize or gain a few pounds, but then I would pull it out by the end of the month.

This morning I weighed in at 312.4. I have two days until the first of October. It is possible for me to lose 2 more pounds by then and start the month at 310. That would put me at 10 short pounds to my first awesome goal. I'll be leaving the 300's behind two months early. Yup. I feel pretty good this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment