Paypal

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday May 8th, 2010 - Nuts

Yeah, I'm nuts. Hahaha. I have to make a short post because Betty White is hosting Saturday Night Live. She's the bomb.

Today was run around day, however, I did do a second sand and coat on the bathroom plaster. I'm sore from that. Tomorrow I will do my third high intensity workout. And then, it's mother's day. I bought my wife, who happens to be a mother trice, a leather hard cover for her Nook. They keep adding to it's capabilities. Now you can browse the web via wifi. If you go to Barnes and Noble to read on their wifi, they give you free stuff like cookies or espresso or free book uploads. Cool. It's basically like an iPad, but LED. I bought Dean Koonz book. It's supposed to be about a boy who sees dead people. Not like The Sixth Sense; more like visions. I think it will be good for my book. Should be fun.

Okay, so nuts. Part of my problem was snacking on crap like cookies or even peanut butter and jelly, but now I'm eating fruit and nuts. Usually non-salted almonds and apples. Another problem was dinner with the family. When I don't cook they have great stuff like meat loaf or chicken or salmon steaks like tonight. I usually eat salad and vegetables and maybe a roll, but that gets old, so I bought vegan frozen dishes. I usually hate them, but "Amy's" brand is pretty good. I bought a bunch of those frozen bean and rice burritos. They are awesome if you're on the run. One minute in the microwave and you have a healthy meal. I'm going up to the kitchen to eat some raw strawberries. No sugar coating. Sugar bad; raw good.

No comments:

Post a Comment