Paypal

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello,
I'm bouncing around 352 and 351. I want to be securely under 350 before the end of the month. It should only take one good day at the gym and one good day of eating well.

I was doing great yesterday, but then I made fajitas for my parents and my family and I nibbled while I cooked so who know how much I actually are. Definitely over a 1/4 cup. I even snaked as I put washed the dishes. Bad bad boy.

My big news is my book about Nick. The teenager who goes through a hell of a year during his early bipolar onset. So far people that have read the manuscript have loved it. To day I'm polishing. I have given myself until the end of the month to go live and upload the final script as an eBook. After some research I have decided to set the online price at $5.57. It can be purchased from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, and my site www.NightInPositano.com . There are some sample chapters up now.

3 comments:

  1. Excercise and diet is the first thing that comes up in our mind if we want to shed those extra weight and it really helps a lot. Decipline and determination is the first key to success, but we always wanted the easiest way. Many people considered lapband as their last option but is it safe? I was searching the internet and I just would like to ask this question if you heared anything about it, the link is - youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews and it says that it will give you a gastric bypass
    result but no surgery at all...any info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard this stuff is great. Safe and effective in losing weight. But I still need to check more information about this

      Delete
  2. A good way to keep track of your bmi would be using a free bmi calcualtor. You could probably add a free widget to your website.

    ReplyDelete