Paypal

Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22nd, 2010 - Great Sunday

I always pound out the same concept. Weight loss and good health rely on everything. Today I went to service at a new church (same as last week) and thoroughly enjoyed it, but looking at the parishioners it was clear that the old saying that Sunday is the most segregated day of the week. True from my perspective. It inspired a new article. Not prejudicial; more factual.

My diet was okay today, but not great as far as calories go, but good healthy food. After church I changed clothes and went to the gym. Great circuit training and hard basketball. Went home hot tired and sweaty.

Managed to work on painting. Started two new paintings and worked on an existing project. All in all, a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment