Paypal

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday August 31st, 2010 - The Examiner

My workouts have been temporarily suspended due to being overwhelmed with work. Tomorrow is jam packed so I won't see the gym until Thursday. I can't wait. I don't like the mushy feeling I get when I don't work out. As a result of my crazy schedule, my diet has gone to poop. I have had to eat when I can and whatever I can. Thankfully I did some real healthy shopping so I'm not stuffing my face with oatmeal cookies.

If only losing weight was as fun as gaining it. It is so discouraging to work hard and sacrificing yummy food for weeks to lose the weight and then put it right back on in a matter of days. However, one must continue to fight and accept gains where ever and whenever you can. I'm in it for the long run. It feels way to good to be healthy. I'll never let myself get so far out of shape again.

As previously discussed, I am trying to expand my schedule to accommodate additional freelance writing. Today I took a big step by accepting a contract position with Examiner.com. My assigned subject matter in online learning. I love when passion meets practical like getting paid to do what I love... writing. DENVER BILLIONAIRE BUYS SF EXAMINER.(San Francisco Examiner): An article from: NewsInc

No comments:

Post a Comment