Paypal

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday September 11, 2010 - New writing job is ALIVE!

Today was almost perfect. I wrote an article on high school credit recovery and then went on a three mile hike up on Mt Falcon. Thankfully, we are 20 miles south of the Boulder wildfire, but you  can see and smell the smoke from our house.

So my new articles with the Examiner can be seen at http://www.examiner.com/user/2624016/2050016/articles
Please read one and if you like it enter your email from the "subscribe" button next to my byline. I get paid for traffic so read often!

My diet was crap today. I didn't settle into breakfast until lunch time and then I ate two "beef" hot dogs with sour kraut. I was too hungry to resist. And yes, they were good. Tomorrow is FOOTBALL day. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment