Paypal

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday March 30th 2011 - Last hypnotherapy?

Today I have an appointment with Robbin. It has been very therapeutic in terms of stress release and self-forgiveness over things that I feel guilty about. Most of my guilt stems from things that I did as a teenager. Nothing criminal or at least nothing that I thought was criminal at the time. But as time goes by some of those deep secrets or embarrassing moments of bad judgment begin to eat at you. Actually I think I started eating at them. Secrets or bad events plus bipolar meds plus just not caring have made me the three men I am today.

I think it may be my last appointment. I'm sure her program would have worked had I been more diligent, but I really need to concentrate my finances towards surgery so while I like the hypnotherapy, I just can't justify the expense.

To be fair, we worked on so many of my "issues" that we never really got to appetite suppression. Today I hope we try that and then, maybe I'll decide for sure if I want to continue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment