Paypal

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday March 9th, 2011 - Back on the upswing

I feel like I have passed through the worst of my bipolar low or it could be that I have gotten very busy. I am currently writing two articles/columns for some trade magazine websites and I am trying to stick to my book, but it has been hard to find enough time. Today, however, I will spend at least 4 hours on the book.

I have been going crazy updating the www.paulsharits.com website. I've added mountains of material and I still have 100 images to add and 144 pages worth of documents. Yup, I'll be busy with that. Maybe a little everyday. Might open up a new library to consolidate all of the written work by or about my father.

My diet has been for shit. When I am on a bipolar low it is very difficult to care about the calories in a Philly Cheese Steak. All I know is that it makes me feel better and sometimes that's enough. In addition to my lack of daytime will power, I have a hard time sleeping which usually leads to deciding if I am going to fight my late night hunger and have insomnia or will I eat a PBJ and fall asleep. The PBJ has been winning up until the last few days which indicates to me that I must be getting closer to my regular self. I need to get back into the gym, but I hurt my back lifting my mom into the van last Friday. Perhaps I'll feel better tomorrow. I know that I have to buy a six month membership because paying as I go only means that I don't feel guilty enough to go.

My hypno-therapist missed our last appointment because she logged my appointment on the wrong month. I was a little upset that I had to drive across town for a missed appointment and I had decided to use the money I would have spent on the therapist for the gym membership, but then she called and expressed regret at having gotten the appointment wrong and she said that she would credit me one hour which equals $100, so I rescheduled.

I received an email from Paul Hench regarding an article he just published on his blog and I thought it would be helpful to link to it in case you are looking for some great tweets on weight control. "Daily Dieting Motivation: The Top 50 Must-Follow Weight Loss Twitter Feeds” at http://www.mastersinpublichealth.net/daily-dieting-motivation-the-top-50-must-follow-weight-loss-twitter-feeds/ . I hope that he writes another one on top weight control blogs and then I want on the list because my ramblings are just awesome... for insomnia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment