Paypal

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday April 9th, 2010 - On the road again....

I can't believe the week slid by. On Thursday I renewed my gym membership and worked out hard. Full weights and one "oh mama" trail. Felt great. This morning I was back at the gym by 7am, but I only rode the "oh mama" trail once.

I'm trying a new strategy to sticking to the diet. I have these temp tattoos. Not the kind you get out of gum ball machine, rather, a design from a Denver artist. It's kind of tribal, but new wave at the same time. I already have a wrap around tattoo on my left forearm, so I'm going to apply this tattoo to my right forearm. After a few days it will start wearing off and I'll put a new one on. I have a fairly unlimited amount of copies.

Tomorrow, I'll go back to the gym and probably ride on the bike. Should make for a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment