Paypal

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday April 13th, 2010 - Hand management

Wow. That sounded bad. "Hand management" Sounds like controlled masturbation. Ew. What I really meant to say was that writing my weight on the back of my hand, discretely next to my thumb, worked well yesterday and today. Yesterday I weighed 331 and I knew that was wrong, but that is what the scale said. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I did go to the gym yesterday for 1 1/2 hours of brutal exercise.

This morning I weighed in at 328.2. See? Yesterday had to have been wrong. You can't lose 3 pounds in one day. I went to the gym again today and had a full workout with the "oh mama" trail (32 mins) and all of my weight machines. Something is up with my shoulder so I went a little light on some of the shoulder related stuff. I just took a shower and I weighed 326 something. Again impossible. I must be dehydrated. Anyway, the stupid writing on the hand is working so I think I will be able to make the 10 pounds in ten days. Easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment