Paypal

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Possible infection

Denver Art Museum Hamilton Bldg.
Hello, I'm going to try to keep this post short because I want to go to the museum this morning. Right now I am using places to make sure that I am walking around enough. Yesterday I went to the Douglas County Fair which was interesting from a scholarly point of view, but really not my cup of tea. I prefer the warm of the big city to cow pastures. However, I did walk around and I did not have any soreness nor did my incisions hurt.

Last night before I went to bed I noticed that the longer incision on my right side felt warm. It may be an infection that my body could fight, but I am taking no chances so I called Dr. Tillquist this morning and he called into my pharmacy a prescription for antibiotics. I am allergic to most antibiotics, but I haven't had any trouble with a super strong set called "Z-Pak." Z-Pak is the trade name for Zithromax which is actually Azithromycin which is in the group of drugs called macrolide antibiotics. 

Last week when I had my pre-op appointment with my doctor I scaled in at 413. Yesterday when I used my own scale without clothes on I weighed 400. This morning I used the same at home base line and weighed 397. Regardless of the accuracy between the doctor's scale and mine, I am losing hand fulls of weight. Now I need to exercise to make sure I'm not losing muscle. I am still on a liquid diet and I feel less hungry than I usually... did.

No comments:

Post a Comment