Paypal

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday March 20th, 2010 - I'm 45

Well, my birthday was pretty cool. I ate lunch at Red Robin and had some drinks. Then we went to see Alice in Wonderland. As usual, I fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie. It wasn't the movies fault. I'm just so hyper or in such deep concentration like when I'm writing for hours on end that when I get the chance to stop thinking and sit still I fall asleep. I had some carrot cake with real cream cheese frosting. Yes, cheese. It was my birthday and I always have carrot cake. Later that night we watched an on-demand movie at home. I think it was Law Abiding Citizen. I liked it better than Alice in Wonderland. I'm getting a little tired of those stupid 3d glasses. I want some good ol' 2d for a while.

I don't feel any older. If anything I feel better; younger; stronger; I'm the bionic man. Hahaha. I can't believe how into that show I was. Embarrassing. I am a full 50 pounds lighter. By the time I hit the end of June, which marks my starting point, I should be down by 70-75 pounds. Of course, I thought I could lose more, but, my body is used to this weight now. Any rebounds are unlikely at this point. Today I started back on the serious diet. My biggest thing is going to be late night snaking. If I can master that and manage my daytime eating, I should have some good results quickly. Maybe I could even lose 20 pounds in 30 days like I did in July. That would be nice.

I tripped over a snow covered log yesterday and kind of hurt my knee, but I don't think I will need to baby it past next Saturday. I can't wait to get on the bike.

I was able to write or should I say rewrite part one of the book. I think I'm just going to change the title of the book to Positano because nothing else fits anymore. It's far less about my dad as it is about a teenager dealing with mental illness. I even refined and rewrote the paragraph I posted yesterday. I could use some other readers to check my drafts. If you're interested, let me know. csharits@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment