Paypal

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday February 12th, 2010 - 200th POST!

Welcome! This is my 200th post. I started this blog near the end of June 2009. I've had more than 2,000 visitors. Thank you. I hope the rest of the year has more entertaining posts. I tend to write whatever I'm thinking and, at this time of night, I'm not feeling particularly funny. I'm funnier on Facebook because I like to push my friend's buttons once in a while. Maybe I could bring some of that here.

For instance; my wife said we were going to see a new action zombie movie called "Valentines." Hahaha! Broken hearts galore, but no one got beheaded! After the movie we went and got some sushi. I had vegetable rolls and salad. As usual, they were great. A very nice date night followed by... yeah right. Like I'm going to write that.

I didn't post last night because Thursday was business and rather boring. I did get another chiropractic adjustment and that felt great. At least for now I'm going to try to go only once a month. I wanted to get outside and play some basketball at the park, but, when I got there, it was still covered with snow. I weighed in at 318 which is probably right. I've been eating healthy, but not watching my calories. I'll have to fix that.

This morning I took my mom to the gym. It's getting to be our Friday routine. She would like to make it Tuesday and Friday, but it takes three to four hours out of my day and twice a week is just a bit more than I want. However, it's really helping her so we'll leave that open for now. She is wheel chair bound so we work on strength and endurance, but, mostly, range of motion; flexibility. Today I lifted her into two leg machines. She did awesome. We'll see if she gets sore. I did play some basketball and got a good sweat on, but it wasn't more than 20 minutes or so. Tomorrow morning I will do a good and thorough workout.

There was one kind of funny thing that happened after the movie. This couple started honking their horn to get my attention. At first I thought "what could I have left on top of my car." However, when I rolled down my window he said "Sprichst du Deutsch?" I thought he was really lost, but then his wife was laughing and he said he thought I spoke German because I have a small German flag on the back of my BMW. I got the sticker in Berlin and never really thought about it. But, this is the third time it's happened so I'll have to replace the sticker with something like "I'm Bipolar; BACK OFF" or "VEGAN." So this guy asked me if I spoke French and I said "oui, je parle français." Then the light changed and that's the end of a stupid story. Sorry I subjected you to that. Again, I just write what I'm thinking. Bonne nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment