Paypal

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday February 2nd, 2010 - VSOP

I didn't remember to weigh myself this morning. I'm sure it wasn't remarkable. I also didn't make it to the gym. I tried, but ran out of time. Still trying to wrestle in all of the info for taxes. These days I have to gather not only me and Cheri, but also Greg and Jeff.

I did go buy a new basketball and football. Actually, some very nice Spaldings. My boys promised to play catch with me and I need to get outdoors more so I bought the basketball to play at the outdoor court. I hope I have time to play after the museum tomorrow. You know what the new commercials say... at least 60 minutes of play a day. I think that applies to me too.

I made vegan spaghetti tonight using some Tofurky Italian sausage. The last time I thought they were too dry, so this time I marinaded slices in olive oil and added them to my marinara sauce early. They still sucked. Sorry Tofurky. It's just that I've always made the best spaghetti with mild to spicy real Italian sausage. The taste between the two is really no fair comparison. Half of my family disliked it and the other half was kind enough to lie. No more fake sausage. On the other hand, I have absolutely fell in love with Garden Burger's Chipotle burgers. Yummmmy

Oh yeah, VSOP. I like to drink wine when I cook. Cheri and I had bought this great bottle of sulfide free wine (all wines naturally have some sulfides, but most vineyards add more to preserve flavor and whatever, they give me a headache). I have to finish up quick. Cheri's trying to fall asleep and I'm in our bedroom typing away. Sooo, after dinner I had some Hennessy VSOP. Yumm. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment