Paypal

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday February 9th, 2010 - Frustrated

I didn't really want to weigh myself this morning. I know I gained a few pounds since the beginning of the month, but it's only the 9th so I have plenty of make up time. Somewhere in my crazy schedule today I made it to the gym. I played basketball with some kids and almost did a full set of weight lifting, but I ran out of time. I'm super tired and a little sore. I should go up and make myself a protein shake, but I just don't want to. I want to slink off to my bed; watch a half hour of something funny and pass out.

You know the thing that really has me upset about this ankylosing spondylitis thing is that it just compounds my hand arthritis and my foot bone spurs. It just doesn't sound like my golden years are going to be pain free. If I get ED I'll just jump off a bridge (kidding; maybe). "If you have an erection for more than 4 hours, call your doctor." Hell, if I have an erection that I'm not using past an hour, I'm headed to the ER. Thankfully, ED is not on my list. And with that picture, I'll sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment