Paypal

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday November 9th, 2009 - Fighting Back

This morning I weighed 323. I'm not losing weight right now. My year end goal is 300. My scheduled days off from the gym are Wednesdays (Museum day) and Sunday (Football), so I didn't work out yesterday. But, I did today. I decided to get giggy with it. I ate protein with every meal and snack today.

The doctor told me it would be okay to start using my hand, but hold off for a while on the beating it gets from mountain or even road cycling. I went to the gym today determined to start a fight with my weigh stagnation. I went through my weight machine workout for about 45 minutes and the wrist felt okay, so I went and shot hoops for 45 minutes. I was trying to run around the court as much as possible to get a good sweat going. It worked. I was huffing and puffing by the time I finished. I still had a half hour to burn so I went and rode the virtual bike. It felt good to really push myself. Tomorrow is another scheduled gym day, but I might try a short bike ride too.

My eating and nutrition is good during the day, but dinner time is my enemy. I eat vegan, but I eat normal instead of losing weight controlled. I will kick my butt working out and try to control at night. This blog is about losing weight, but it's also about getting healthy and not giving up. I'm not giving up. I choose to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment