Paypal

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tueday November 24th, 2009 - Maxed Out

This morning I weighed 318. Now we are headed in the right direction. I went to the gym and rode the "Outlaw Pass" and the "Oh Mama." Both are level three "difficult" trails. When I finally finished, after 1 1/2 hours sprinting on the virtual bike, I felt like I was going to collapse. Not really; I was just spent. I looked over at the weights and just said no. I am going to try to hit the gym tomorrow afternoon. I think they are open on Thanksgiving morning for a few hours, so I'll go then if I can sneak out of the house.

This morning I went to the cardiologist for a lipids test. And my blood is in better than perfect shape, except for the platelet count. A few months ago I went in and had high cholesterol. I couldn't figure that one out because I don't eat much cholesterol at all. At least for me, my cholesterol comes from my liver and not my food. Go figure. So they had given me 20mg of Crestor and that seems to have taken care of it.

My father-in-law had to go to the hospital because of a possible heart attack. We'll find out in the morning if he needs a bypass. I can't imagine what we would do without him. He takes care of his mother and my monster-in-law. JUST KIDDING! I know she reads this, so I better back peddle quick. Actually, we get along fine and she always means well. Special prayers for Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment