Paypal

Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday December 28th, 2009 - I WON!

This was my first year playing Fantasy Football. I spent several weeks in tenth position out of ten. I traded and drop/add and finally came up with a pretty good team. During the season you're allowed to pick up and trade players when they are available. That's the challenge. Make a winning team each week. My smartest move was acquiring Bret Favre of the Minnesota Vikings. Everyone else let him sit without being drafted because he's a 40 year old quarterback and he's in his billionth game (not that much, but more than anyone else). Bret lit on fire this season and helped me win third place in the finals! It's SOOOOO cool! I'm hooked. I'm going to play Fantasy Football again next year. Instead of watching just one NFL game each week, you have to keep track of the entire league. Very fun.

Today, I weighed in at 318.8. I still have time to lose a few more pounds. In an attempt to help my cause, I managed to make dinner, leave it in the oven for my cousin to watch and still made it into the gym. I only had 45 minutes to spare so I screamed through the "Oh Mama" trail (by far the most difficult sprint) and broke my previous record of 29 minutes 30 seconds by 24 seconds. It was crazy hard. I was sweating bullets by the time I finished. I should be able to make a full workout tomorrow. My arms needed an extra day anyway. Not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment