Paypal

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday December 9th, 2009 - Get a Grip

Today was very good. I had an early doctor's appointment for my monthly B-12 shot and then it was off to the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA DENVER). It was a slow day so I made a designer style mail box for the Idea Box. Just playing really, but it turned out very nice.

After work I came home changed into my gym clothes and picked up my youngest son. He's 13 and just about as tall as me. A tall skinny middle schooler. It was about -9 degrees Fahrenheit so it was particularly nice playing basketball in the indoor gym. He even went and lifted weights with me. I made sure he didn't lift enough to make himself sore. I can just hear it in the morning... "Dad, I can't walk or move my arms." I don't think he over did it, but he did finish up with a 3.5 mile bike ride. I went through and did a monstrous workout. The protein drinks are really helping my muscle repair and I'm able to increase my weights... dramatically. My arms and legs feel a little sore, but I'm sure I'll feel fine in the morning. My schedule for Thursday will allow me to workout for at least 2 1/2 hours if I get there early enough. Maybe I should swim tomorrow. I haven't done laps for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment