Paypal

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday October 10th, 2009 - Extreme Workout

I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I did, however, make it to the gym and worked out for an hour and a half. My weights were 10-20 pounds heavier than normal and I did 4 sets of ten. My routine was just shy of an hour, so I went and played basketball for a half hour. My hoops aren't bad, but I did notice that it was much easier to run around the court. Feels good. I came back into the weight room and considered riding the virtual bike. It was 38 degrees out and lots of ice patches on the trails, so I couldn't very well ride outside today.

I opted off the virtual bike because I want to try for an early morning ride tomorrow and my MCL is inflamed so I wanted to give it one more day to heal. It should be warmer tomorrow. Then again, it's football day and I have a pretty good fantasy football line up, so I may just run up to the gym early and ride 10 miles and come back home to watch the games. Go Broncos; Go Webfreaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment