Paypal

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday October 17th, 2009 - No more pain pills

On Friday we got home from the ER around 2 am. I slept in on Saturday and I needed a few pain pills which basically wasted the day. Now that the swelling is down I can feel a little more pain and new bruises have appeared on my temple, arm, and both legs. I really hate the way pain pills make me feel so I just took some Tylenol today.

I'm curious about how much of a workout I can handle with the gimp arm. I wanted to go this morning, but I didn't feel well. Some of the general crash stiffness has set in, but my legs really are not that sore. I should be able to do all the weight machines that don't require my right hand grip. I can use the free weights to keep my left arm on track and make the most out of the virtual bike (stationary bike). I will probably try to hit the gym at least a little everyday until I can ride my bike or swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment