Paypal

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday October 7th, 2009 - Hydrated!

Last night, I finally followed my own advise and went to bed at 9:30 pm, but I think 10 pm is a more realistic bedtime. I also didn't eat after dinner, nor, in the middle of the night. I also drank water and an iced tea and more water. I have drank 112 fluid ounces so far today. If I can drink 16 more ounces it will be a gallon. Watch, I'll get to bed on time and have to pee all night. However, I did not get a headache today.

My weight didn't change, but I'm getting into the good habits, so now I need to manage my caloric intake and the pounds will follow. I made it to the gym and worked out for an hour. I hope I can ride tomorrow, but I'm a little saddle sore. Uwe, too much info. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment