Paypal

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday October 3rd, 2009 - Bronco Sunday

This morning I weighed in at 316.9. I am having trouble containing my late night munchies. My breakfast, lunch, and even dinner are okay. It is after dinner that I enjoy desert and, if I am up past 11pm, I have a peanut butter and jelly. I know this is causing my plateau and I know how to fix it. Simply go to sleep at 10pm and get up at 6:30am. The rest of my habits are fine. Eating vegan and exercising are probably the only reason I have not started gaining weight, but they are not passports to overeating.

I think this is the hardest part about dieting; trying to climb off a plateau or stop gaining weight after a successful run at losing weight. Normally, this would be the time I start gaining the weight back and could go as far as to gaining an extra five or ten pounds through the holidays. This is what I call the yoYO effect. You lose; you gain; and you gain just a little more. That is how most people become morbidly or super morbidly obese. BUT, I am not going to do that. I have come way too far to be satisfied now.

This being Monday lunch time, I should say that I did not go to the gym on Sunday because I was still sore and it was football day. As I conclude this Sunday post on Monday, I am on my way to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment