Paypal

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday January 15th, 2010 - Baby Rylan

I live with my wife's cousin Bobby and Bobby had a baby girl about ten weeks ago. Man, is that baby fun. Today, I got to babysit Rylan all day. We laughed, we cried (well, she did when she was tired and cranky), we napped, but mostly we played. I have this little singing dancing game I do with her and she lights up as soon as I say "are ya ready?!!" She giggles and talks the whole time. I love when she cuddles up to me and goes to sleep. I should probably put her in the crib, but it was my day, so I held her the whole time. I'm Uncle Chris to her. When I get a baby granddaughter they better hide my wallet because I spoil Rylan like crazy and she's just my practice granddaughter. I didn't write on my book and I didn't go to the gym. I just played and took about 40 photos of Rylan. I probably have 100 photos of her already. She makes me happy. Today was a great day.

AND, I scaled in at 314.2 today. 4.2 more for this month and I will be quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment