Paypal

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday January 17th, 2010 - NFL Playoffs and beer

I hesitated weighing myself because i knew I had had too much salt on Saturday, but I did anyway and I was 317 this morning. I was expecting that. On Saturday, I had a horrible workout because I'm still feeling the residual head cold. Even though I was at the gym for 45 minutes, I won't even count it because everything I did was a best 80% of my normal routine. Today I didn't even bother.

What I did do this weekend was eat corn chips, drink beer, and watch the NFL playoffs. I loved every game especially the Jets beating our division rivals the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers have won their last 11 games and they lost in their first playoff game this season. As Howard Cosell would say... "how sweet it is!"

My 317 scale was really a false weight because of the salty chips and beer. Once I flush all that crap out of my system I'll get a more realistic weigh in. Lots of water and a good strenuous workout should do the trick. I'll also have to avoid salty foods. I still have 14 days to lose the 4 pounds that I had to lose before this weekend. Wow, 14 days. I might be able to lose another 5 pounds. That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment