Paypal

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday January 12th 2010 - New Book

I'm still sick, but I refuse to give in. I weighed in at 317 this morning. Once again, I think I have turned to the corner or maybe it's because I don't want to lose to my friend. I will be THE BIGGEST LOSER! I hate that name by the way. There are a lot of people suffering with obesity and the title seems to infer that they are losers. I would have called it "Fat Ass." Hahaha, I crack myself up. Maybe the BIGGEST WINNERS or PULL THAT PORK OUT OF MY MOUTH! Sorry, it is kind of funny. Put me in a contest like that and I will be the BIGGEST guy who lost more weight than anyone else! Not as catchy. My vegan diet has been fine. No cravings. I should get a button on July 4th like the "one year sober" buttons.

I'm writing a new book called "A Boy and his Dad." It's loosely based on the adventures I had with my dad. Most people see him as a famous artist/filmmaker, but to me he was just fun. I'm considering starting a blog to follow my process on writing, publishing, and selling my book. I have a cheat. I know a ton of people in the art world and academic world. I don't think I'll have much trouble selling this book. I've already started writing and I should be able to complete one chapter a week. I could write more, but I do so much other stuff and writing through the night just isn't appealing to me right now. I'll let you know when I start the other blog. Don't worry, I'm still very dedicated to this blog and my fight with obesity book. I just love to write. What a freak huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment