Paypal

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday January 26th, 2010 - Punishment

On Saturday the 23rd I weighed in at 316.4 (bloated) and I did a 20minute spin and lifted a full session of weights. On Sunday, I went in and played basketball for an hour before the football championships. On Monday, I worked in my office to get prepped for taxes. No exercise and I didn't weigh myself.

That brings us to today. I had a lot of work to do in the morning trying to coordinate some European screenings and exhibitions, but i did make it to the gym around lunch. I first did the spin thing for 15 minutes and then rode a full "Oh Mama" trail a full 5 minutes slower than my best. I was sweating like a dog. Wait. Dogs don't sweat. So, I was sweating like a football player. After I cooled down a bit I did a full session of weight training and went and played basketball to warm up at the end. It was a very full and exhausting 2 hours. This morning I weighed in at 316.0 and I had a good vegan day and my mental health is good. I will try to play some b-ball in the morning before the museum, but I may get tied up with estate business. Anyway, I may finish the month at 315. Considering the illness and my friend's death, it will be just fine. I can make up some lost time next month. Although, my late father's birthday is on the 7th and I get a little nutty sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I always weigh more the day after I work out. So, I never weigh myself then. Have you considered only weighing yourself once a week? It's difficult to see real progress day to day. Good luck. Sorry to read about the tough times and death of your friend.

    ReplyDelete