Paypal

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday January 27th, 2010 - Watercolor

Today I tried to get myself to the gym to play an hour of basketball before I went to the museum, but I felt weird and laid down for 20 minutes; got up and then promptly threw up. I don't know why. I don't feel sick. The rest of the day was fine. The museum was slow today so I made a lady's face with watercolor. It actually turned out great. I didn't know I could do that. I tried to go to the gym before Obama's State of the Union, but the parking lot was full, so I didn't get to exercise today. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

I was just telling my friend that I have this weird thing about other people touching me. Occasionally my wife will rib my back for a few minutes, but that's all I can handle. Sex is a completely different subject. Well, maybe not. Can't talk about that here. Okay, just a bit. I love my sex life. I love my wife. Okay, that was kind of gross. So the big deal is that I scheduled a chiropractor for next week. And, I even scheduled a massage. You're thinking big deal. Well, I've never had a massage or a chiropractor appointment in my life. It's supposed to be healthy for your nervous system. I don't really have back problems, but I figured if my insurance will pay for it; why not? I'll let you know how my big adventure goes. Or, I'll tell you I ran out of the office screaming. Either way, it will probably be fun to read.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read all your posts yet -- want to, but so busy around here. From what I've read, I'm wondering, do you ever give yourself a break? You deserve it, and you need it. Funny, that's what everyone tells me : ) So I force at least one break day a week, and maybe one more if I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete