Paypal

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday January 13th, 2010 - Still sick

Uhg. I'm still sick. I probably should spend a day in bed, but I just can't. I have ants in my pants. I just don't like idle time. I worked at the museum today, but it was slow so I created another "frame" project example. Actually, I spent 2 hours making the frame and about 10 minutes drawing the picture. It turned out pretty good. I'm always surprised when a drawing and concept work out perfectly.

I just couldn't make it to the gym today. My sinuses are a wreck. I weighed in at 314.8 this morning. I think I'm back into my daily groove because the boys are back in school. I didn't sleep well last night, but I did get to bed by 10pm and I got up at 6:20am. I ate a bowl of cereal and enjoyed a cup of coffee before I headed out to the museum. I had a late lunch and ate some of last night's vegetable mushu. If I can maintain myself at dinner, I might even see more of a loss tomorrow. Or, I could have been dehydrated this morning and then I might weigh more tomorrow. We'll see.

One change that could be a contributing factor is limited protein. I'm not on a reduced protein diet or anything. I just haven't had too much time to drink the soy protein mix. Could there be something to this? I don't know. It's worth a three day experiment? I absolutely need as much protein as I can get due to the strenuous workouts, but maybe I'll have to adjust my diet and eat more nuts and high protein vegan foods. Maybe three to four drink mixes was just too much soy. Whatever it is, I like that I am finally losing weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment