Paypal

Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2nd, 2009 Family BBQ

Today was a good day. I weighed in at 327.0 this morning. Yesterday's wedding didn't have anything vegan, so I kind of lived off of vegan power bars and a "real" peanut butter and agave nectar sandwich. I shouldn't have lost 2.6 pounds in one day, so I must have been dehydrated or my workout from Friday still had my metabolism in high gear. Needless to say, I tried to eat better and drink more water today. This morning I enjoyed a nice long two mile swim and an hour with the weights. Tomorrow morning, I hope to take a nice long ride on my road bike.

We went to a family BBQ with relatives from out of town today and my lovely aunt made me some vegan potato salad. It was real good. So, I ate corn chips with salsa, the potato salad, some slices of tomato, ice water, and lots of watermelon. I can survive a BBQ with cheese burgers and hot dogs. I really wanted to take a hamburger and hold it to my nose and take a big sniff. My name is Chris and I'm a vegan. The first step is admitting it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment