Paypal

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday August 6th, 2009 NYC visitors

This morning I weighed in at 326. I have this weird thing that no one has been able to explain about water retention, so I don't worry about the fluctuating weight. Besides it's normal to bounce around the scale to an extent. On one of my days off I'll take a lasix pill and shed the water weight. I have to be sure not to use the pills when I'm riding the bike because it will increase my risk for heat exhaustion. Today I rode 12 miles on the more challenging Bear Creek Reservoir ride. It was sunny and hot. I broke my time record by about 4 minutes.

The rest of my day was spent with my good friends Jay and Carol from the Greene Naftali Gallery in NYC. We actually went to Casa Bonita. The food may not be the greatest, but the whole experience is amazing. We also looked over some of my art collection and finished the day at a nice Italian restaurant with the rest of the family. It was a very pleasant meal. Over all it was very nice to meet Carol in person and to see Jay again. There is a very special event in NYC in October that we simply have to attend. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment