Paypal

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday August 14th, 2009- frustration

Still getting caught up on my posts. This is my Friday's post is written on Saturday morning. Friday morning I weighed in at 327.6. I didn't ride or make it to the gym. Instead, I took my boys to see District 9. It's a different movie, but pretty good as far as inventive science fiction. When we arrived home I found out that I was going to lead Friday night's Mixed Kids. I had to play catch up real quick and get myself down there as soon as possible.

I've got to get back to the quality of my food intake. I appear to have settled at the 327-28 range. While I'm not gaining any of the weight back from last month, I have to buckle down on what I eat and when I eat it. I'm still eating vegan, but too many of my daily calories are at night when I settle down and have time to get hungry. It's at this point where it's easy to say "hey, why am I excluding foods when I'm not losing weight anyway." I just have to remember that I was 456 in November 2007 and now I'm getting close to being at 300 which would be a roll back to my weight in 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment