Paypal

Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3rd, 2009 Downtown Denver ride

Yesterday, when I thought I lost too much weight in one day, I drank gallons of water in case I was dehydrated. This morning my ankles were swollen so I know I was retaining water. My weight this morning was 328.9 (up from yesterday's 327). I ate fine vegan foods yesterday and today. By the way, Tokyo Joe's has an incredible dish called the Boulder something. It's brown rice with steamed vegetables and grilled tofu. I had peanut sauce on it and it was great! I was only able to eat about 1/4 of it, so my wife got a treat.

This morning Greg and I headed out for a ride to Denver, but I had some technical difficulties on my road bike and had to run into Mojo Wheels. Greg and I went back home and decided to start all over. We rode down the Bear Creek trail from Morrison to the Plate trail to downtown Denver and cruised around for a while. It was late so we took the light rail back to Englewood, but we still rode for about 40 miles today. Tomorrow morning my friend DW and I will recreate the Denver loop. I have the melanoma surgery in the afternoon, so we kind of have to hustle. We're both on road bikes so that shouldn't be a problem. Tomorrow's ride should be more than 50 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment