Paypal

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25th, 2009 The Real Cost of Cheap Food

Now this what I've been talking about! You must read the new TIME magazine about "The Real Cost of Cheap Food." Follow this web link... http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1917458,00.html
Be sure to listen to the audio plug-in found on the left of the article. They say our diet has changed more in the last 50 years than it has for the last 10,000 years. We eat more meat now than ever in the history of man.

I weighed 321 this morning. I need to lose 6 pounds to meet my August goal. I'm sure I'll make it. I made some vegetarian pasta (just marinara) with some vegan zesty Italian sausage on the side. I didn't really like the sausage, but other family members liked it. Go figure. In addition, I found some sulfide free cab and red zin. The brand I found was only sold in Colorado and only found at selected wine stores. It's produced old school. Unfiltered with a real cork and dipped in wax to seal it. It may cost more, but it is unreal good. And, as we found, it really goes straight to your head, so you can't drink that much or you'll start slurring your words. Good stuff Manard!

No comments:

Post a Comment