Paypal

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday August 8th, 2009 Chatfield

I remembered to weigh myself this morning. It was what I suspected. Two days of eating too much vegan food led to a setback. I weighed 330. Now, I know it's quick weight and probably more water retention than anything else, but it's not weight loss. Today, I tried to jump back on the band wagon. I controlled my calorie intake better and struggled to ride 20 miles. I will still try to workout with weights and ride tomorrow, but I have ridden 106 miles already this week. Definitely need to lift weights.

I felt terrible during today's ride. I don't know if it was the previous over eating or these nasty antibiotics they gave me after the surgery I had on Tuesday. Either way, today's bike ride was a struggle from the first mile on. I thought I could work through it, but by the time we hit 20 miles, I was spent and it was getting dark, so I called in the calvary (my wife) to come pick us up. I need a shower and my bed. For the record, we rode from Bear Creek Reservoir down the BC trail to the South Platte River (south bound) to Chatfield Reservoir to Kipling and C-470 before I wimped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment