Paypal

Friday, August 14, 2009

Thursday August 13th, 2009 - Gatorade?

Something is definitely wrong. This morning I weighed in at 328. Again, I feel bloated so I have take one of my water pills. I think it may be the Gatorade I've been drinking during and after the ride. I'm sure I drink at least three on a riding day. I know it replaces needed electrolytes, but maybe I'm just drinking too much. It also replaces salts. I hardly even pee the day of a huge ride, and yet, I literally drink at least a gallon of liquids. I'm going to cut back on the Gatorade and closely monitor my sodium.

I'm writing this post on the 14th for the 13th because I was exhausted yesterday. I rode 40 miles. That's my longest bike ride yet. My legs are tight but relatively fine. I find that it is easier to ride if I don't eat a big breakfast, so yesterday I only ate a bagel. Part of my problem is that the rides take so long that I miss lunch and I'm starving for dinner. I usually grab a snack so I don't devour my dinner. Most of the calories I take in are in the evening. I'm going to have to watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment