Paypal

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday 09-04-2009 Taste of Colorado

Today started out okay. I'm still weighing in at 317, but it's my own fault. During the day, my calorie intake is fine, but when I get to the evening my hunger sets in. I'm not so bad at dinner, but I have a horrible sweet tooth at night. Sometimes I get up around midnight or later and make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That's the killer. All the strenuous exercise makes my body retain as many calories as it can. When I eat late at night, I'm playing right into it's hands. My chance of weight loss is practically nil.

Today, I went to the Taste of Colorado which, in of it's self, wasn't bad, but maybe the beer was. Anyway, I don't anticipate any weight change. Even though I worked out today, my Saturday weigh in will probably be the same. Time to clamp down.

No comments:

Post a Comment