Paypal

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday September 6th, 2009 - Late Night

Well, you caught me. I started to watch a season 3 episode of Dexter and ended up watching two more hours. It's gruesome and interesting at the same time. I don't really watch television per say, but I do like On-Demand. I can watch what I want when I want. I also like Hulu.com for the very same reason. I don't even really know what's on regular TV anymore. I only watch my shows late at night. I aways find myself way too busy until 10pm or so.

Today I weighed in at 319 again. It feels like I'm hitting a plateau, but that's part of the game. My your body think it's winning and then... slam; start losing more weight. That sounds pretty bizarre, but it does kind of seem like that. My plateau is about to end.

Confession: My youngest son made chili con carne tonight and I ate three bites so I could tell him how fantastic it was. Actually, it was pretty damn good. While I may have inadvertently ingested dairy that was in processed food, I haven't had any meat since the 4th of July. I don't think this one counts anyway. Although, he was the one giving me the hardest time for eating his chili tonight, but I'm sure not going to miss out on his first cooked meal.

This morning we packed up the bikes and drove up to Breckenridge Colorado to do some riding in God's country. When we arrived we walked through some street sales on ski equipment and through an Arts festival. Cool stuff, but we were on a mission. We headed out from Breckenridge to Frisco. The trip down was fast and furious. Lots of fun. We rode around Frisco for a while and thought about riding over to the reservoir, but decided to head back. You pay for going down a long slope by going back up it. Our ride was about 24 miles, but it felt like a zillion by the time we made it back to the van. My two older sons were as baked as me. I may actually wake up sore. For anyone that doesn't know Breckenridge, it's about 30 miles on the west side of the Continental Divide. Post card perfect mountains and post card perfect time today. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment