Paypal

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday September 21st, 2009 - Snow

I weighed in at 317 this morning. Not quite blowing it, but certainly not reaching my goal. I really do need to drop the 7 pounds by the end of the month. Then I can at least be satisfied with some weight loss and then circle the wagons for next month. It is all about getting to bed on time. When I stay up late reading, I get hungry and try to placate myself with a snack. If I retire by 10pm I will be fine. The vegan diet, the strenuous exercise, and good sleep habits along with calorie counting is the formula.

Today, it was cold and wet outside. I had hoped for a long bike ride in the solitude of my iPod. Just when I thought my day was wasted, I found 45 minutes to spare. I drove to the gym and rode hard on the virtual bike. I got my cardiovascular workout after all. I had to rush home to shuttle Jeff to a school function and then I found myself another hour. I went back to the gym and completed my weight training. We are only walking distance from the foothills and the Rocky Mountains. As I left the gym, I realized that there was snow on Lookout Mountain and a good dusting on Red Rocks. Can winter already be here? It seems to have arrived a month early.

No comments:

Post a Comment