Paypal

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday September 22nd, 2009 - Flat Tire

This morning I weighed 316.7 pounds. At least it's starting to go in the right direction. Today's diet was a 3.5 out of 5. Perhaps it was the weather, but I was a bit down today. I'm usually very busy and I wasn't today. I didn't really know what to do with myself. I thought about the gym, but I had two heavy workouts in a row and I should rest my arms and torso. So that left me with the bike option, however...

Today was cold and Fall like. This evening there are winter snow watches above 7,000 feet. Our home's elevation is 5,764 feet, give or take. We will most likely see some flakes tonight and tomorrow. It's uncharacteristic to have snow this early in the year. Usually we see light snow around the end of October. But, the weather did not deter me from riding my bike. I put on my long sleeves and prepared for a nice cool ride. When I went to get my bike out, the rear tire was low on air. I could have filled it and went on because I always have a spare inter-tube in my on-board kit, but I just didn't want to change the tube here or on the road. It's time to buy some new tires. Tomorrow is very busy. I won't be able to go to the gym until after 4pm. Busy; just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment