Paypal

Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday September 7th 2009- Depression

Well, I often talk about the importance of mental health and the effects of depression when mixed with attempts to diet. My wife told me today that I haven't been behaving normally. She was right. I just couldn't see it myself. I let myself get depressed. I'm not sure what got me headed down the depression road, I'm just glad I found my way back before it got out of control. My depression was allowing cravings back into my mind. I didn't violate my vegan diet, but I did eat too many sweet snacks. Now I know, so I have to fix it. I know I make it sound easy, but, believe me, I have had plenty of practice.

Today, I wanted to go hiking in the mountains, but I took my wife to the movies instead. We saw two Sandra Bullock movies and I liked them, but don't tell anyone. Hope you had a nice day. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment