Paypal

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1st, 2009 - Oh, so close!

This morning I weighed in at 316. One pound from my August goal of 15 lost pounds. September is another 15 pound goal month, however, now it is a 16 pound month, but oh wait! I want to see a 2 in front of my weight so bad, make this a 17 pound month. I am very motivated!

I started out the month with a 33.4 mile ride from Bear Creek Reservoir to and from downtown Denver. I flew, but I had to take a break at about 30 miles because my feet hurt. Five minutes out of the riding shoes and I cruised back home. I almost landed in the creek just before I took my break. I was just real fatigued. One raspberry trophy. Wasn't the first and won't be the last. During the ride I emptied my two water bottles and drank 3 tall glasses of iced tea when I got back home and I still lost 4 pounds on the ride. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment