Paypal

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday September 14th, 2009 "Weight Training"

This morning my weigh in was 317. It's stabilized only because I've been eating a PBJ before bedtime. The worst time to add calories. I've found that if I get to bed earlier, then I'm less likely to snack after dinner. It will help to get back on the regular exercise schedule.

Today, I was able to squeeze in a trip to the gym. Lifting on the bench and overhead lifts were very unsatisfying today. I'm not sure if it was too late in the day or if it's been too many days since I've lifted (4 days). The rest of my workout was fine. I really pushed the extra set again. You know that you've worked out your torso and arms enough when it's hard to lift the keys to the ignition and to fasten your seatbelt. I definitely had to drive with my hands at 10 and 2. Cheri said my arms were shaking when I got home. Now, there ya go! I'm hoping to get a Denver ride in between appointments tomorrow. That should get my exercise and sleep back in order, which should lead to some quick weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment