Paypal

Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17th, 2009 - 100th Post

I started this blog at the end of June. This is my 100th Post (actually 101, but I missed it yesterday). I have had 800 page impressions (visits). Thank you!

This morning I weighed in at 316.0 pounds. I went and got my monthly B-12 shot and my flu shot. I did make it to the gym and worked out for just shy of an hour and did 15 minutes of inclines on the virtual bike. I felt great. Plenty of energy today.

Tonight for dinner i made pizza. I made Wolfgang Puck's recipe for Honey Pizza Dough. It seems simple, but it takes about two hours until you can start to place the toppings. I substituted agave nectar for the honey and I doubled the nectar. I like the sweet dough. I made Pepperoni, Hawaiian (ham and pineapple), vegetarian (it had cheese), and vegan. They rocked! The whole family gave it a solid 5 out of 5. I used last night's vegetable medley as toppings for the two "V"s. You really don't need meat and cheese to make a killer pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment