Paypal

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3rd, 2009 Waiting for the real season

The Denver Broncos won their last pre-season game. It's a good thing because the last time they lost all of their pre-season games was 1960. Very fun game to watch. Can't wait for the regular season to start. This will be my first "Fantasy Football" year. I think I drafted some great players. Only Royal as a starter and Orton on the bench from the DB. We'll see.

This morning I weighed in at 317 pounds. Obviously a bounce; probably ingested too much salt. Today, I didn't really feel like a bike ride, but I rode Bear Creek Reservoir anyway. I'm getting much stronger on the inclines. Only 11 miles, but their still hard miles for me. I can just imagine how sweet it is going to be when I'm about 200 pounds. I'll be able to take anyone on. Even now I keep a real strong pace. I was able to peddle my way up to 30 mph on a flat straight away. Flying! Tomorrow, I may just hit the gym and swim some laps if they have the indoor pool open again. On Saturday I'm planning to ride around Dillon Reservoir and maybe take on some miles in Breckenridge up just on the other side of the Continental Divide. The elevation of 9,600 feet might be interesting. My normal rides are from 5,280 to 6,500 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment