Paypal

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dangers of Diet Pills- published 07-14-09

Yesterday was a fairly good day. Worked out in the gym with my oldest son. I'll try to get back today if I have time after writing this Friday's lesson plan for MCA Denver. I'm looking forward to a 11 mile ride with my good friend David Woodacre tomorrow morning. My leg has gotten much better. The doctor said I could return to the pool on Friday. I would rate yesterday's vegan diet a "4." My weight didn't really change from yesterday to today; 339.4 pounds.

My article on the "Dangers of Diet-Pills" was published today on Ezine Articles. It's kind of an Associated Press online. While it may take 48 hours to hit the search engines, you can read it and share it with someone you care about.
http://ezinearticles.com/?id=2571489

No comments:

Post a Comment