Paypal

Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9th 2009 quick notes

I should have rated Tuesday and Wednesday as 4's on the food intake quality because they were pure vegan. Today will also be a 4. A 5 may be achievable when I get used to the new diet. However, maybe yesterday was a 5 since I ate every meal and had fruit snacks and still lost a pound! That may sound like a lot, but it's only .0029% of my body weight. It would be real cool if I lost 20 pounds in July. Especially because it would be done without diet pills or starvation. Speaking of exercise, today I only swam the mile, but did it in 41.28 minutes! Very tired now. The pool will be closed for three days for a big swim meet, so it will be biking and weight lifting for the weekend. This mornings weight was 342.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment