Paypal

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Melanoma: first of two post's today

I've calmed down about the skin cancer thing. It's probably just a case of removing more skin and getting a graph. I can handle that. There was two other "moles" on my back. I guess they'll have to check those out now. At any rate, when I called the dermatologist they were going to set me up for August until they found out what's going on. Now, they'll fit me in tomorrow. I'm not really clear as to the treatment if it is more progressed. I'll cross that bridge when I need to.

Apparently, I was stressed out after the news, so I went to the gym and worked real hard. Now my upper body is sore. In a few minutes, I'll start out on today's growling bike ride. Yesterday I ate fairly good. I went to meet some friends for a BBQ and they had veggie burgers for me. How sweet is that! I would give yesterday a "4" (out of 5) on the sticking to the diet. My weight this morning was 338.6. I'm sure I'll make it to my goal of 20 pounds by the end of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment