Paypal

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29th, 2009 Mid-day

This morning's weigh in was great. 333.6. I found an awesome calculator for calories burned. It counts every thing from exercise to house chores to sex (I think that one's off a bit). You can find it at http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc . I figured out yesterday's bike ride and such and came up with 6,985 calories burned. You need to burn 3,500 more calories than you eat to lose one pound. That would explain the weight loss. Having been boosted by this morning's weigh in, I went for the monkey at the gym. I swam my first mile in about 46 minutes (fair), but I swam the second mile in 44 minutes. I guess I caught my stride. Afterwards, I lifted weights for an hour. Combined with the other daily activities, I should burn 7,479 calories today. So far, through lunch, I've eaten 1,200 calories. I feel confident that tomorrow's weigh in will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment