Paypal

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday July 27th, 2009 "Back on Schedule"

I weighed in this morning at 339.2 which I knew was wrong. Too much beer and salt over the weekend. I went and swam my 33 laps (1 mile) and worked out with weights. I felt like I had cleared a lot of the garbage through exercise and water. When I got back from the gym my weight was 335.3. Somewhere in there is my accurate weight. Tomorrow's weigh in should be accurate. I'm planning on taking a nice long bike ride tomorrow. Over the weekend, my food and calorie quality was a 2. Today looks like a 4. Mental health good; give it a 3. I'm still tired from the weekend.

I'm starting research on my next article about bisphenol A (BPA), an endocrine disruptor said to leach from polycarbonate plastics (typically marked with the recycling code #7). The BPA from most water bottles may interfere with hormones and nervous system. Maybe I'll call it Bad H2O or Bottled Water: Dangerous?.

No comments:

Post a Comment